Programmer / Test Engineer (Job Number:441416)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is a premier technology integrator in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees worldwide. In support of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I), SAIC develops and integrates advanced technologies during the entire life cycle of fielded Army aviation and missile systems. Representative examples include air and ballistic missile defense, fire support, close combat, manned and unmanned aviation, command, control and communications; interoperability, intelligence/surveillance, and automatic test equipment. SAIC has an opening for a Programmer / Test Engineer in Huntsville, AL for the planning, development, execution, and evaluation testing for the Multiple Launch Rocket Systems Fire Control System.
- A Programmer / Test Engineer is required for a test team evaluating hardware and software solutions for the AMRDEC S3i Group. Activities will include the development of test equipment, stand-alone test stations, test plans, test procedures, and test report development.
- The candidate will be responsible for C, C++ & C# application development for the test automation, test reporting, test development and requirements tracking
- The candidate will develop applications for test instrumentation including PXI, DAQ, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc.
- The candidate will create test procedure, review test reports and execute test scenarios.
- The candidate will perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- C / C++ / C# Programming Experience for test instrument automation
- Experience with the Windows/CVI Environment is highly desired
- Automated Test Station and Report Generation Highly Desired
- Writing and managing test procedures & test reports
- ISO and/or Agile experience a plus
- Fire Control System Test Design to meet DOD Weapon System Standards
Education / Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field with 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Existing Clearance Preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 8:58:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job