District of Columbia
Senior Data Analyst - Tableau (Job Number:441595)
- Sr. Data Analyst Works in cross-functional teams with data at all stages of the analysis lifecycle to derive actionable insight.
- Translates mission needs into an end-to-end analytical approach to achieve results.
- Performs the pre-analytics areas of data collection and understanding, data cleansing and integration, and data storage and retrieval.
- Determines the appropriate analytics based on the data and the desired outcomes, using techniques including feature detection, statistics, data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, natural language processing, and business intelligence.
- Interprets the validity of results and communicates the meaning of those results.
- Has familiarity with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five years or more experience. Four additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Experience using Tableau.
- ETL development.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job