Offensive Cyber Operations Planner (Job Number:441592)
SAIC is seeking an OCO Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Provide senior SME support by developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
Daily activities include:
1. Draft or edit Operational Plans (OPLANS), Operational Orders (OPORDs), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs).
2. Participate in Joint Planning Groups and Teams (OPG/OPT), develop and integrate cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
3. Review drafts and provide advice and assistance to the Operational Planning Teams and Joint Planning Groups.
4. Review plans to identify expressed or implied missions and responsibilities.
- Minimum of three (3) years in military cyberspace operations and a BS or MS degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of cyberspace capabilities availability and understanding of available infrastructure or platforms.
- Experience in JOPP or MCPP.
- Ability to develop briefing materials at the General Officer and SES level.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:57:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job