full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Software Engineer(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
• Provide software development support for multiple, browser-based node-link graphing applications and support tools.
• Create and provide software updates to meet requirements
• Respond to user requests for support
• Develop and maintain integration documentation through the use of APIs
• Monitor and maintain product operational environments
• Resolve issues of interoperability between products and other associated programs or systems
• Adhere to the products agile software development process
o Translating requirements and customer feedback into actionable designs for software developers
o Configuration Management of development servers (virtual & physical) for continuous integration and deployment of product releases
o Application Testing
o Application release planning
o Creating mockups, wireframes, HTML/CSS for new features
o User interface, front-end development to include styling and CSS bug fixes
o Working with Data Visualization platforms /data
o Visual Studio
o JIRA / Confluence