Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community.
Key Capabilities include:
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
• Seeking Data Engineer with broad design and implementation experience including database and file system engineering through database and file system administration.
Key Responsibilities Include:
•Data Engineering – At rest (database/file system) and in-flight (message structure/payload)
•JSON data definition
•Schema definition and SQL queries
•Database Administrator (DBA) supporting on multiple distributed databases
•PostgreSQL preferred. MongoDB experience relevant.
•Database backup, import/export, replication, performance tuning
•Occasional travel to Customer facility to support installation activities.
•Collaborate and keep pace with agile, rapid prototype and development teams
•Maintain and update documentation and instructions
•Defect investigation and resolution
•United States Citizen
•Active TS/SCI SSBI level clearance is required
•Must have at least 8 years’ experience with:
?Open source databases
?Relational and unstructured databases running on UNIX and/or LINUX operating systems.
?Installing and configuring databases.
?Schema definition and application of changes.
?Maintaining and developing SQL
?JSON data definition and persistence
?Maintaining database backup, recovery, and high availability strategies and mechanisms.
?Unix/Linux Shell scripting
•Experience with the following:
?Familiarity with Scrum & DevOps terminology and methodologies
•Bachelor of Science. Preferred majors: Computer Science, Mathematics, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering. Equivalent experience accepted
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.