Raytheon Company is seeking a Capture/Program Manager (PM) to focus on driving growth within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA). This key position will be responsible for expanding our Operations and Sustainment capabilities while growing existing business with current customers and capturing new adjacent markets and customers. This critical position will also work with Mission Area and Sub Mission Area Leadership Teams to assist and accelerate financial growth to meet year over year growth targets. This position must have an in-depth understanding and experience within the Intelligence Community to include its vision and objectives for NGA.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensures that all program activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables. The PM part of this role is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
- Responsible for developing market strategies within the DOD market and implementing specific pursuit strategies. Included are strategies for teaming, solution (technical, management, and cost) development, proposal staffing/development, etc. The Capture Manager leads a team through the development, implementation, and successful execution of these winning capture strategies -- keeping the opportunity qualified.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communication with management to report status and facilitate sound business decisions. This leader is fully accountable for all the activities related to the assigned capture opportunity through contract award. They are responsible for planning, controlling, and directing all related activities. The position requires a high level of engagement with close partnerships across a matrixed organization. The successful Capture Manager is able to influence, motivate and drive results in high-pressure situations. He/She must demonstrate agile decision making, strategic thinking and ability drive the team to results.
- Managing risk to current and future Intel business will require maintaining our current base and expanding into new customer areas through strategic partnering with industry on future initiatives. Directly responsible for maintaining approximately $100M in annual sales and securing future business beyond IOM's current AOP forecasts.• Serves as the official point of contact for Government and Industry Partners to include serving as the liaison with various cross corporation stakeholders creating a spirit of partnership that will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success of the program and the customer’s mission.
• Exercises management and operational control and retaining full responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
• Manage risk to current and future Intel business which will require maintaining current base and expanding into new customer areas through strategic partnering with industry on future initiatives.
• Collects and manages the Sponsor's requirements and ensures that the Program personnel are fulfilling these requirements.
• Manages subcontractor relationships and assures stellar subcontract performance
• Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies whether primes, teammates, or sub-contractors and with other Raytheon businesses.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires strategic/independent thinking and knowledge of NGA customer.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IC’s NGA Strategic Business Objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable giving technical briefings to senior IC/DoD personnel.
- Experience working at a classified customer facilities
- Senior level experience with Federal agencies operating in DOD and IC Market or equivalent corporate business experience
- Demonstrated networking capabilities among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the Department of Defense and other government agencies
- Experience working with complex acquisition processes
- Agile Decision Making, valuing diversity of thought and making sound decisions and applying sound judgment
- Masterful communication skills; Ability to translate between internal language and that of the customer environment; Ensure win strategies and differentiators are positioned relative to customer priorities, etc.
- Ability to allocate resources as needed and prioritize effectively in limited time frames; work across and throughout leadership channels to ensure appropriate multi-functional engagement to achieve needed objectives/milestones
- Demonstrated competence in leading and influencing high-performance teams
- Customer Engagement, the ability to understand diverse customer needs;
- Leadership, with a clear vision and ethical compass;
- Market and Domain Knowledge, with a system-of-systems focus;
- Relationship Management, emphasizing active listening and communications;
- Win Strategy Development, to create sound business models and value propositions by synthesizing information.
Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance on day one of employment. Must be cross-over eligible.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related Discipline
Master’s Degree preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.