Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Principal Subcontracts Specialist for the High Consequence Missions (HCM) Sub Mission Area within Cyber Security and Special Missions (CSM). The CSM Mission Area is one of the fastest growing business areas within Raytheon IIS and with cybersecurity viewed as an imperative to national security, this is a team you want to join if you want to grow your career. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with ever-evolving challenges, customers and partners and you consider yourself a collaborative problem-solver, then you just might be the candidate we are seeking!
The candidate will be expected to create, execute and manage various subcontract types (Cost Type, Incentive Type, Firm Fixed, etc.) with a specific focus on labor subcontracts across a diverse group of supplier partners. The successful individual will manage the development of supplier Statements of Work (SOW) and conducts bidders’ conferences as required. The candidate will use source selection techniques, perform cost and price analysis, develop negotiation strategies and lead negotiations that result in favorable outcomes for Raytheon and its Customers. Executing to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures is a core tenant of this role. The ideal candidate will participate in gate reviews and capture / proposal efforts, lead the Supplier IPT and facilitate relationships between the program office and functional organizations and suppliers. Experience utilizing project management skills and techniques, including the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) when managing suppliers, is a critical element of the position. The candidate will also be required to support the development of program supplier risk and opportunity management plans. Experience leading supplier assessments or continuous improvement programs is a plus.
• 6 + years of applicable experience, preferably in a government contractor environment
• Must be US Citizen with current/existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
• Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proposal experience; preferably government contract related proposals
• Experience with all contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, IDIQ)
• Experience with Teaming agreements, Bidders Agreements, and NDA/PIAs
• Experience working in a government contracting environment with non-DoD customers
• Experience managing large staff augmentation events
• Current or existing TS/SCI with FS Poly security clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
• Experience developing program supplier risk and opportunity management plans
• Subcontract Certification Level 4 or higher
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other Business or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.