Would you like to work in a collaborative environment in Indianapolis, Indiana? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
We Secure Every Side of Cyber!
When everything is connected, security is everything. That’s why Raytheon delivers solutions that protect every side of cyber for government agencies, businesses and nations. Protecting the most critical information, systems and operations with breakthrough solutions — to make the world a safer place. For everything cyber, click here:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Cyber Engineer professional to be a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering. This engineer will be involved throughout the full-lifecycle of the development program including CONOPs development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test, and certification of products.
This position provides an engineer the opportunity to support ongoing business process activities, such as, metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Secret clearance
Required Skills and Certifications:
• 2 years of experience developing cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging cyber security technologies for Department of Defense (DoD) or similar federal agency
• Current IAM1 or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01-Manual
• Experience implementing compliance with security requirements (i.e. Risk Management Framework, STIGs)
• Familiarity with systems engineering process, sprint SW process, and products developed for network systems
• Assessment of existing products to determine vulnerabilities and develop strategies for improving
• Windows Operating System, Linux, or TCP/IP network troubleshooting abilities
• Availability to travel to remote sites in support of certification and various other activities
• Capable of developing technical solutions following the assessment of requirements
• Ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadline
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
• Experience in performing penetration testing on information systems
• Experience performing Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
• Experience and knowledge in develop systems and configuring security postures of with RTOS operating systems (VxWorks or Green Hills Integrity)
2 years with a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related area; or 0 years with a MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related area; or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.