- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- RAAF Amberley QLD location
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting project that is taking aircrew training to another level.
Mobile Threat Training Emitter System (MTTES) will provide Electronic Warfare (EW) Training Range services in the Western Training Area QLD and Delamere Air Weapons Range NT. The MTTES Controller’s role is focussed on use of the Battle Management System (BMS) to allow employment of the MTTES capabilities in order to support the end user’s training objectives.
This role will work in a control room environment where training scenarios are being played out and provide advice and assessment that supports these objectives. Interstate travel may be required to fulfil operational requirements. There may also be a need to work flexible and out of office hours during periods of peak activity.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Implement training scenarios through use of the MTTES Battle Management System and employment of MTTES Threat Systems
- Prepare the BMS, including establishment of Networks and connections
- Implement generic MTTES training scenarios for integration into wider EW training curricula
- Liaise with Mission Directors, ADF personnel and external agencies as required to conduct training serials.
- Provide operational advice (based on knowledge of real world and training threat systems) for the development of training scenarios and documents required to support training.
- Experience in an Australian Defence Force operational role with demonstrated experience in operation of Mission Systems
- Planning and operating Tactical data link systems such as Link 16
- Understanding of Command and Control / Battle Management Systems / Link Systems
- Knowledge of RAAF aircraft training from basic skills and drills through to large forces employment exercises
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a NV1 Australian Defence Security Clearance.
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit .
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at