Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado?
Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community.
Key Capabilities include:
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
The AMS program is a special access program which provides ground system development, integration, operations and sustainment. AMS is seeking a talented software engineering architect to join our team. The candidate must have experience and knowledge with software engineering using object oriented methodologies. Candidates should have ability to work well on a team and independently.
• A leader in establishing, communicating and following SW processes and procedures for development, architectural compliance, documentation, external and internal interfaces, and other software engineering work products/artifacts
• Providing software architecture, preliminary design and detailed design
• Works closely with the systems design team to implement all aspects of the system
• Skilled at translating Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and DoDAF artifacts into software designs
• Defining and implementing software prototypes to demonstrate capabilities and burn down risk
• Defining SW tasks & schedules
• Interaction with customers and users effectively and professionally
• Mentoring of developers on development lifecycle
• Skilled and understanding and designing software interfaces
• Object-oriented Java design, coding and application of architectural design patterns
• Troubleshooting software problems and provide solutions across the development team
• Multi-disciplinary team player
• Proven ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
• Ability to communicate complex and diverse engineering topics to achieve team consensus
The candidate must be a US Citizen who has a current US Government DoD Top Secret / Special Compartment Information / Single Scope Background Investigation
• Candidate must have active TS/SCI security clearance
• Minimum 10 years working experience in object-oriented software design and development
• Experience with the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design through maintenance phases) using Agile / DevOPS development approaches
• Minimum 5 years prior experience serving as a software architect with on a medium or large program
• Experience with Mission Management, Planning and Scheduling, or Command and Control
• Strong experience with JAVA on LINUX/UNIX
• Experience with COTS/FOSS Integration
• Demonstrated leadership qualities, including mentoring of teammates
• Demonstrated decision making, including the ability to provide justification of decisions
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, including experience with customer interaction and end-user engagement including preparing and presenting status information and technical material
• Experience with integrating custom software onto harden platforms using Docker container strategies
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience with automated build systems (GIT) or Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
• Experience with Enterprise Architect, and Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
• Familiarity with providing Basis of Estimates and software bids
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.