General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team.
Contract requires US Citizenship.
The Census Bureau requires identification badging for all Census 2020 field workers. The primary focus of this position is to complete software testing on the newly developed web application that will be used by Census workers to print field worker identification badges.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies test suit for enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Participates in the design and creation of automated test suite for software products.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to software engineers.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as Test Plan, Test Reports.
7. Troubleshoots problems for software operating system and application issues.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in Agile Ceremonies and special projects as required.
2-5 years of related software testing and testing automation experience.
Telecommuting is allowed a few days a week but candidate must be local to come to the office as needed.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.