F-35 Field Logistics Support Representative - Luke AFB, AZ
Job ID: 459316BR
Date posted: Nov. 02, 2018
City: Luke Air Force Base
Description:The Field Logistics Support Representative will work closely with the incumbent Senior Logistics Support Representative and serve as point of contact for customers and partners to call-in questions and provide assistance; and take corrective action as necessary. This position is also responsible for briefing senior government visitors to the F-35 Aircraft Parts Store on F-35 supply status. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Inform customers of the current supply status of due-ins and due-outs, as requested. Assist the customer in obtaining improved status on critical need items thereby minimizing Non-Mission Capable, Supply (NMCS) time
2. Assist both government Maintenance and Supply personnel with verification of Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAP) data, when requested
3. Assist the customer with Part Number and/or National Stock Number clarification
4. Respond to priority customer requests required for mission support, to include after-hours support
5. Promptly notify the customer of subsequent action required to mitigate a status problem
6. Assist government supply personnel with clearing frustrated cargo and ensuring property is processed promptly to avoid potential MICAPS and work stoppages
7. Obtain the indicative data necessary to load new item record loads for first time demands at the base
8. Assist the government supply Inspector with concerns w/ shelf life, Electronic Sensitive Devices/Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) identification, and organizational refusals
9. Assist both government supply personnel and Items Analysts (IAs) with Repair Cycle Items by providing the government with disposition instructions, as required, shipping/receipt verification of items controlled by the government, but handled through a courier, and drawings for parts without labels or markings
10. Provide Supply Customer Operations team with government supply procedures to eliminate violations of supply discipline; recommend procedural changes when necessary
11. Notify the IAs/ Supply Customer Operations team about major or recurring problems; jointly decide course of action or refer problem to respective Supply Lead and or Manager at Fort Worth. Assist IAs with local information on warehoused parts, i.e. verify serial numbers and on-hand quantities
12. Assist IAs in expediting Mission Critical shipments and provide shipping information, as required
13. Attends local Supply/ Maintenance meetings in Lockheed Martin Capacity
14. Will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
15. Provide on-site assistance to company and Customer personnel initiating Action Requests (ARs). Provide training, when requested, to Customer personnel.
16. Must be able to work and communicate well both orally and written in a team environment as this position involves significant and continued interface with customer personnel at all levels. Maintain open lines of communication to provide proactive support and to advise and status problem reports and action requests.
17. Process hazardous material shipments IAW appropriate regulations
Must possess current drivers license.
Must be able to deploy with USAF customers, if required.
Must be able to work split shift and/or second shift.
Must have at least an Interim Secret Clearance. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college with 5 years related experience; or 8 years related experience without a Bachelor's Degree.
Experience with Performance Based Logistics (PBL)/ Supply Chain Management concepts and performance requirements.
Experience with U.S Government spares/inventory management systems.
Experience with aircraft component repair cycle management; repairs process, tracking, expediting, Mission Capable (MICAP) management, transportation management.
Supply/Inventory management experience to include: shelf-life, electrostatic discharge (ESD).
MS Office Suite: Excel, Power Point, Word.
MS Access proficiency
Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System (ATLAS), Advanced Planning and Scheduling System (APSS), etc. Experience with bench stock, government/industry partnerships
Prior Field Service Rep experience
Prior Packaging, Handling and Shipping experience.
Knowledgeable of Kitting processes
Good communication skills both oral and written.
Must have excellent customer relations/liaison skills.
Experienced user of computer programs to accomplish reports, logs and briefings.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Logistics
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day