Graphics Artist - Military veterans preferred
- SAIC has an opening for a Graphics Artist based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- Providing drafting, illustration and graphical design support.
- Participates in Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings and determines requirements for graphics and graphical representations to be integrated into project, program and Division level deliverables.
- Performs quality control on documentation.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in Graphic Arts, Design or another graphics-related discipline.
- At least three (3) years experience performing the foregoing functions.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office software, Adobe Pro.
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
More Jobs For Veterans...