Systems Integrator Technician_Support Lab (Job Number:441638)
SAIC has an immediate need for System Integrator Technician to support the Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) on Redstone.
The candidate will be responsible for the development and assembly of special purpose electronic assemblies. The candidate will be responsible for fabricating electronic subassemblies for prototype models and production of same from schematics and drawings. Performs calibration checks on electronic instruments and conducts engineering tests.
•Make and repair connectors.
•Perform required support and ensuing resolution, fault analysis, testing, and/or repair of installed systems and equipment.
• Tracks production data from end to end, submits reports and requests as required.
BS degree and 0+ yrs experience [4yrs experience accepted in lieu of degree].
- Experience related to the design and layout of integrated circuits, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assemblies, controlled impedance PCBs, and embedded software.
- Ability to interpret schematics and assemble advanced analog and digital electronics.
- Ability to interpret cable drawings for assembly and troubleshooting of an overall system.
- Knowledge of schematic capture tools, BOMs and other related items.
- Must be able to plan, coordinate, and manage all assigned duties in an organized manner.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interface with team members and the Project Manager.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance prior to first day of commencement of employment.
- Experience with the development of design and production related documentation and procedures.
- Ability to solder component level sub-assemblies.
- Current SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job