What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
- Support internal customers in IDS, SAS (Space and Airborne Systems) and RMS (Raytheon Missile Systems) business units on their Prime proposal efforts.
- Interact with individual programs to understand and implement proposal strategy and meet RFQ (Request for Quotation) requirements.
- Work with cross business team members in finance, supply chain, test and process engineering developing inputs and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Support customer negotiations as well as audits and fact finding of proposals.
- Analyze proposals for test of reasonableness
- Lead the development of Risks and Opportunities with proposal team.
- Present CCA proposal position to Senior Management.
- 6 plus years direct relevant experience in production line supervision, financial/operations analysis or industrial engineering.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail, have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office suite tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, and Excel/including spreadsheet formulas and graph/chart implementation)
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience applying six sigma and lean manufacturing concepts to achieve measurable results
- Broad understanding of electronics design, quality and production requirements.
- Understanding of Circuit Card Assembly business
- Experience with financial systems and/or Bids and proposal tools such as SAP, Fait Dashboard, the Earned Value Management System (EVMS), PRISM and ACES
- Core competency in the area of assembly operations, labor standards – earned value management, and lean supply chain initiatives.
- Advanced degree a plus
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Industrial/Production Engineering or Finance.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.