full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Compliance Reporting Engineer duties would include managing the operation, collection and reporting of contract requirements to the customer, ensuring policy and procedures are defined and followed, and that required level of reporting is achieved for contract monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deliverables. As a Compliance Engineer, you will support contract Service Area requirements to report to the customer metrics of service delivery and Service Level Agreement (SLA), to include coordination and scheduling with Service Area Leads to ensure priority focus is achieved for reporting. Further, you will coordinate with Service Area Workflow personnel to understand metric repository problems and provide solutions to enhance and streamline reporting. You will collaborate with Service Area leads to monitor daily metrics, develop end-of-month waiver requests, and assist in the management of deficient goals in metric responses and activities to the customer.
Duties also include the coordination, planning and development of hosting information on SharePoint services in support of customer activities and internally to track contract deliverables. They will work with the customer and technical teams to provide solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016. The SharePoint designer will take responsibility as the Site Collection Administrator, for the sites, libraries, lists, web parts, workflows, taxonomy, permissions and documentation of customer or stakeholder business and automated needs. They must demonstrate a high level of expertise in designing out-of-the box SharePoint solutions in the delivery and maintenance of SharePoint solutions to the customer's Team.
- Coordination, planning, scheduling with Contract personnel to ensure delivery of required reports
- Coordination with workflow personnel to understand metric reporting problems, propose corrective actions, and develop efficiencies
- Experience in the analysis of business issues to develop information technology solutions
- Experience in MS Office products, specifically, Excel and Project
- Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint sites and user requirements
- Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013/2016 Workflow capabilities
- Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators
- Management of site collection features and permissions
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
- Candidate must be DoD 8570 compliant for IAT II level
- Four years of experience with Compliance Management
- Two years of experience with SharePoint design
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
- Active Security Clearance (TS/SCI with CI Poly)