full-time employee contract
• The Program Control Analyst will be responsible for developing program or administrative financial reporting; developing and recommending guidance on program financial planning and risk management; assisting the project manager in evaluating the workload/cost impact against the program budget.
• Responsible for ensuring the company complies with proper accounting practices, internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Daily, weekly, or monthly responsibilities will include providing proper charge code direction to the personnel assigned to the program, tracking obligated and expended funds against contract ceilings.
• Auditing expense reports, timesheets and purchase requisitions.
• Preparing various CDRLs as defined for the program.
• Assist with complex analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program or programs.
• Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• This role includes meeting challenges and deadlines in an environment of dedication, pride and strong work ethics.