Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is in need of an experienced Warfare Analyst (modeling, simulation and analysis) and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing modeling, simulation and analysis operations occurring in Southern, MD and throughout the nation.
MUST CURRENTLY HOLD AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN HIGHER LEVEL OF CLASSIFICATION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and support war fighting assessments and effectiveness analysis, advanced concept development and design, analytic support for the pre-acquisition, acquisition, and sustainment of Navy, Joint, and allied systems acquisition process, and modeling and simulations for operational analysis.
- Provide technical management administration of a warfare analysis project.
- Work alongside and with modeling and simulation professionals using modern and industry standard modeling and simulation techniques (BRAWLER, STORM, Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSIM), and/or like systems), assist in the analytic screening of the toughest problems facing the customer.
- Serve as a programmer/modeler employing a wide variety of disciplines that inform a variety of analyses, war games, exercises, and experiments.
- Operate independently and collaboratively on assessments supporting capability trades, systems trades, force structure, and Service-specific studies.
Bachelors or equivalent years of experience.
Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Listening Skills, MultiTasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills using Powerpoint, Typing Skills 50 wpm
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.