full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced Warfare Analyst and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing modeling, simulation and analysis operations occurring in Southern, MD and throughout the nation.
MUST CURRENTLY HOLD AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN HIGHER LEVEL OF CLASSIFICATION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and support warfighting assessments and effectiveness analysis, advanced concept development and design, analytic support for the pre-acquisition, acquisition, and sustainment of Navy, Joint, and allied systems acquisition process, and modeling and simulations for operational analysis.
- Provide technical management administration of a warfare analysis project.
- Work alongside and with modeling and simulation professionals using modern and industry standard modeling and simulation techniques (Brawler, STORM and/or like systems), assist in the analytic screening of the toughest problems facing the customer.
- Serve as a programmer/modeler employing a wide variety of disciplines that inform a variety of analyses, war games, exercises, and experiments.
- Operate independently and collaboratively on assessments supporting capability trades, systems trades, force structure, and Service-specific studies.