Performance Tester (AWS Cloud) - Military veterans preferred
- Work closely with Stakeholders (business owners,
Application development team & various application support groups) to
understand the initiatives of periodic releases.
- Define performance testing scope, strategy,
create test plans, scripts etc.
- Hands on load testing/performance testing AWS
hosted web applications as well as Services using LoadRunner and Jmeter.
- Loadrunner scripting of complex web transactions.
- Execute performance tests, analyze results.
- Create performance test plan, test results and
present to stakeholders.
- Draft performance testing schedule and design
types of tests to be executed with other stakeholders.
- Work continuously with various stakeholders and
project managers to manage changing priorities and requirements.
- Understanding of AWS capability is critical.
- 8+ years of experience performing the role of a performance
tester and 2+ years with AWS for web applications.
- Loadrunner scripting, Jmeter experience and
detailed understanding of HTTP, SOAP and JSON.
- Experience building load models, developing
scenarios and capacity projection.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues via
splunk logs, server logs, new relic etc.
- Experience testing Akamai fronted web
- Experience in writing and presenting performance
test results and analysis to various stakeholders both technical and
- Ability to work off-hours to ensure system
availability and minimal impact to other stakeholders.
- Ability to work on fast paced constantly changing
- Must have excellent verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Must be a team player, well organized and
efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Government Healthcare experience preferred.
- Understanding of XML, MarkLogic.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Issues and Risks managemen
More Jobs For Veterans...