full-time employee contract
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer in Chantilly, VA. This is an open and funded position to be filled immediately.
The Instructional Systems Designer supports multiple training development programs within the ManTech C4ISR training services and products division. The person will perform Instructional Systems Development (ISD) functions to include analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of technical training programs for various customers. The person will develop instructor-led and/or interactive multimedia courseware, present courses of instruction, and perform other training related tasks to provide life cycle support of technical training programs. Experience developing training for C4ISR subject areas, especially operation, administration, and maintenance of Navy networks and communication systems, is desired.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct analysis for and design of Interactive Courseware (ICW) for technical training programs.
• Perform needs analysis, audience analysis, job duty task analysis; and develop learning objectives, learning measures, learning strategies, flow diagrams, lesson specifications (outlines), and storyboards.
• Create SCORM-conformant interactive multimedia training courses using an interactive multimedia course development system.
• Interact with subject matter experts, graphic designers, and customer technical representatives to ensure sound application of the instructional strategy design.
• Review and verify the instructional design throughout the training development process.
• Provide knowledge of instructional systems design and development models, principles, and practices.
• Perform under multiple project deadlines that require performance support in the development of instructional products.
• Possess knowledge and experience in the application of learning theory, methodology, and instructional systems design and development models, training and evaluation principles and their application in managing training design and delivery to include computer-based and online training.
• Conceptualize, develop and implement creative solutions to performance problems at the request of managers and clients.
• Model effective instructional practices including designing curriculum development processes.
• Must be familiar with Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems.
• Must be able to quickly learn and understand software applications.