full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Advocacy Coordinator, supporting the Deputy Commandant for Information at the Pentagon.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a current DoD Top Secret SCI clearance
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Deputy Commandant for Information (DC I), Plans & Strategy, Advocacy Coordinator, providing administrative and clerical support to DC I in its role as Advocate for several functional and unit areas outlined in MCO 5311.6.
• Maintain DC I Advocacy Sharepoint site, and other electronic tools, to disseminate Operations in the Information Environment (OIE) Board, Operational Advisory Group (OAG), and Working Group (WG) files.
• Consolidate Working Group progress to facilitate monthly Working Group updates to Director, Plans & Strategy.
• Coordinate the time, location, and agenda of quarterly MIG and OIE Executive Steering Committee (ESC) meetings, using virtual means as needed.
• Plan and coordinate a semi-annual MEF Information Group (MIG) OAG.
• Plan and coordinate an annual OIE Combined OAG, which will include the organizations and OAGs for which DC I is the Advocate.
• Provide administrative and logistical assistance to the DC I Front Office and Plans & Strategy Division in support of the MIG OAG and OIE COAG. This includes, but is not limited to, official calling and results messages, briefing materials, and venue coordination.
• Record notes and action items throughout the above meetings and disseminate to stakeholders.
• Maintain overall awareness of subordinate OAG and WG schedules and items of interest. Provide suggestions on DC I participation in these events.
• Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance