full-time employee contract
· Primary responsibilities of this position include
patch management, application packaging
and distribution, operating system deployment (OSD), IT system security related
issues, threat mitigation and reporting, analyzing data to spot trends,
managing patches for software certifications, data collection and reporting.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas,
including client and server computer hardware and operating systems, end-user
desktop software, remote management, IAVA process, and end-user device security
management and patching. This role will include, but will not be limited to the
· Implement, update, and maintain enterprise level
configuration management products.
· Analyze the current enterprise configuration
management implementation and provide a status report before and after
remediation actions are engineered and executed.
· Analyze SCCM log files, provide patch management
support, and off-hours maintenance window operations.
· Validate deployment plans for compliance within
existing performance limitations of the enterprise servers’ software.
· Troubleshoot sites experiencing configuration
· Document issues and resolutions using the current
Ticket Management system (Service Now). Responsible for in-depth knowledge of
IAVA requirements and deployment, and system configuration of operating systems
and applications to ensure the operational capability and security of the
customer's IT networks.
· Provide weekly activity reports describing
· Communicate effectively both orally and written
with customers, stakeholders, and technical specialists. Effectively lead
detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing
materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met in accordance with VA
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive,
· Good technical writing, presentation, and
· Must have excellent team skills and collaboration
· Attention to detail and follow-through
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· US Citizenship required
· Technical Skills
· Experience in maintaining SCCM including
analyzing log files, validating deployment plans and troubleshooting
· Enterprise System Center Configuration Manager
· Familiarity with ITIL best practices a plus