Service Readiness Engineer (Job Number:441731)
- Service Readiness Management SME SAIC is seeking an experienced Service Readiness SME to assist an Intelligence Community (IC) customer by implementing and monitoring IT Service Readiness Management activities.
- The successful applicant must provide technical expertise, continuity of effort and value-added judgment to advise customer leadership on all phases of the provisioning framework of an IT Infrastructure services effort.
- Ensure new or modified services are successfully delivered in to operations environment and meet customer expectations.
- Confirm Governance mechanisms, financial management, and supporting structures such as processes and support models are well planned, implemented, tested and enabled.
- Tightly link Service Readiness deliverables to customer objectives -Ensure correct Service Readiness deliverables are available during milestone decision reviews.
- Establish a strong relationship with Systems Integration team.
- Review Projects for compliance with IT Service Readiness Framework, identify discrepancies and issues and recommend mitigation plans.
- Coordinate collaboration of project status and activities across project teams and stakeholders.
- Closely coordinate activities between service development, product development and deployment.
- Assist in the development of a Service Readiness Plan and execution concluding with a Service Readiness Report.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure service/application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that thy meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+(five) years of experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Recent and relevant experience supporting IT Service Readiness activities.
- Understanding of NRO System Integration Standards (NSIS).
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills required to serve diverse customer base and deal effectively with escalating issues.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project/Program Management experience.
- Experience working with Service provisioning, systems, processes, or contract requirements.
- Ability to proactively perform as organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance while assisting with the culture shift per customer’s vision/needs.
- Skilled at working in high-tempo environment, able to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges.
- Knowledge of NRO Communications Systems Directorate/ COMM.
- ITIL Certification.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority.
- TS/SCI with Poly.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 6, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job