ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist the Customs Border Protection to effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
The Senior Full Stack Java Developer will:
· Design and implement Micro Service Architecture JEE software applications
· Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), and Atlassian Suites for design, development, and testing the software
· Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
- As industry and market expert, develops and drives large, multiple and/or highly complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers. Provides in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs. Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy. Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Maintains current and applicable knowledge of industry, market and IT (information technology) services best practices and trends as well as alliances to evaluate and ensure company solutions and services are meeting the needs of clients. Leverages partner solutions to continuously find ways to solve customer needs. Provides recommendations to offering organization on new offerings, upgrades/augmentation to enhance corporate competency in meeting the needs of customers.
- Mentors and provides technical expertise to less experienced solutions architects and other IT personnel. .
Location: Dependent on Customer Alexandria, VA or Herndon, VA, or Sterling, VA
MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A CBP/BI CLEARANCE. POTENTIAL TO BE SPONSORED FOR A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field with 9+ years of technical experience
· Provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS (or equivalent cloud providers)
· Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Impala, MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc.
· Java Micro Service Architecture frameworks such as Spring Boot
· Java Frameworks such as Spring, Grails, and Play
· XML, JSON
· SQL, JDBC
· Unix, Linux
· Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques
· Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
· Scalable Web Applications
· High level of self-motivation, desire to deliver stellar solutions and willingness to work in a distributed team environment
· Ability to lead and mentor junior level developers
Desired knowledge and experience includes
· Experience with architecting, designing and/or developing a biometric search system
· Developing 100% automating unit tests using SOAP-UI, Selenium, or equivalent tools
· Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (Git and Gradle/Maven)
· with Jenkins and/or Bamboo
· with Zuul and Eureka or equivalent tools
· Load Balancing and Enterprise Service Bus frameworks (preferably under Cloud environment)
· Agile Scrum and possibly experience with leading a Scrum team as a scrum master or equivalent
· Biographic/document text matching using a framework such as Lucene/Solr, ElasticSearch, Sphinx, etc.
· DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra
· JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS
· Masters in Computer Science or related field