What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Come join our dynamic team of EHS professionals! Raytheon has an opportunity for an energetic and motivated Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) professional to support our ongoing compliance and risk reduction efforts at the Andover, MA site. In addition to supporting compliance and risk reduction at this complex manufacturing site, the EHS professional will work with manufacturing teams to foster employee engagement and drive continuous improvement of the EHS program.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.Required Skills:
- Recognizing, evaluating, and controlling hazardous workplace conditions.
- Taking proactive steps to ensure the safety and health of site employees
- Serving as point of contact for employee compliance questions and concerns and influencing safe behaviors
- Working with subject matter experts to assure compliance with applicable federal, state, local and company EHS requirement
- Ensuring that inspections are conducted, corrective actions are completed on time, and all necessary documentation is kept.
- Auditing and evaluating current policies, procedures, and documentation to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Investigating, analyzing, and interpreting data from injuries and near-misses
- Position requires limited travel for participation in Company seminars, EHS audits and training opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years applicable EHS experience
- Must be able to work after hours as needed on an infrequent basis
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major):BS/BA degree in Safety, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or other related field of studyFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- Previous experience in managing EHS issues in a union work environment
- Experience with construction safety
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with EHS issues in a complex manufacturing environment, or similar
- Project management and execution skills
- Existing security clearance is a plus
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.