Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) has an opening for a Control Account Manager (CAM).? The CAM's primary responsibility is to manage assigned?scope, schedule and technical execution.?This CAM role will support task leads on Integrated Air and Defense (IAMD)?programs.?
WLED is a systems engineering organization whose main objective is to influence hardware, software, and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability and economical ownership by the customer and end users.
Specific tasks responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Production Task Leads, Program Managers, Finance and Scheduling in weekly and monthly cost and schedule reporting
- Provide control account administration and Earned Value analysis for control accounts to assist development of task metrics, analysis and program reporting
- Develop input to Latest Revised Estimates (LRE) Report data for bid metrics
- Coordinate Program Start-up activities including development of Integrated Master Plan/Schedule (IMP/IMS), milestones, Performance Measurement Baseline, and Risk and Opportunity for assigned scope
- Consolidate and present financial and schedule status and reviews
- Develop and present tracking books slides as required by program and directorate
- Support?Estimates at Completion (EAC) for program and functional requirements
- Report and analyze weekly and monthly cost and schedule status
- Generate, review and present variance analysis reports
- Assist in coordinating Inter Organizational Transfers (IOT) activity including statements of work, budget and schedule
- Monitor, draft and approve Baseline Change Requests (BCRs)
- 8 years prior experience working in project?management, engineering management, contracts administration, cost management?or related discipline
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar systems/tools or prior experience managing schedule and budget
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team/collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with?DoD development, production and sustainment programs and processes is highly desired?
- Prior Control Account Manager?experience preferably in the defense industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Proven experience developing and managing Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP)
- Prior experience participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews and Joint Surveillance Reviews
- Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate solutions to complex programs, prior experience in engineering planning
- Prior experience working in engineering, operations, supply chain or quality
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- You must be eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
BS/BA in any major related to this job description. 8+ years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a BS/BA. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.