General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.