General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Full-time instructor, curriculum developer, and trainer supporting the development, execution and sustainment of training in all phases and modules of the WOBC at FH and the USAICoE. In addition to the Common Core Training curricula, the WOBC POI is composed of advanced Technician and Certification training in MOS 350F - All Source Intelligence Analysis.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
Must have current or be eligible for interum Personal Security Clearance of TS/SCI.
Must have deployment experience. It is preferred that such experience is no more than 48 months old at time of employment.
Should have honorably served in the military in the requisite MOS 350F for a minimum of 4 years.
Must have experience working on the most recent MI systems and software applications applicable to the Intelligence Operations of their assigned MOS 350F.
Must have experience in an ACE and/or S/G/J2X operations or served in an OMT in a Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (CICA) / Task Force Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (TFCICA) capacity.
Must possess advanced skills in the following areas: Military Map Reading, IPB, Military Symbology, MDMP, Intelligence Support to Collection, Targeting and the Intelligence Synchronization process. It is preferred that such experience is no more than 48 months old at time of employment.
Prefer ABIC graduate. If not, must pass the course and maintain instructor creditials.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Graduate of WOAC MOS 350F.