General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the contracts function.
1. Performs various administrative duties in support of the contracts function.
2. Processes contract deliverables and preliminary quotes.
3. Maintains deliverables database and files, and prepares reports as needed.
4. Maintains financial data on contract delivery orders.
5. Performs clerical tasks such as copying, faxing, filing, answering phones and data entry.
6. Answers routine inquiries, and refers complex questions to appropriate contracts staff members.
7. Acts as OCI Coordinator for the Division.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.