Program Analyst (Job Number:441706)
- SAIC has an opening for a Mid-Level Program Analyst based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- The position involves utilization of MS Excel functions and the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) Tool for analysis of program requirements, status, budget, funds, and schedules.
- Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to system acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline.
- An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) tool.
- Experience with SAP or ERP.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel formulas and functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 6, 2018, 8:26:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job