Command and Control (C2) SME (Job Number:441759)
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and transition of Command and Control (C2) mission systems into the new Command and Control Facility (C2F) at Offutt AFB and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review C2 focus area status and budgets; prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in and establish program plan requirements, monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Broad knowledge of and exposure to:
- USSTRATCOM C2 systems
- Systems integration and engineering processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; 13+ years of experience in lieu of degree ; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must possess four or more recent years of demonstrated advanced, hands-on, USSTRATCOM project management experience supporting the design, installation, configuration, development, integration, implementation, and testing of C2 systems
- Must have 9 years total related experience.
- Must possess advanced interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively wtih excellent written and oral communications.
- Should possess IS certification(s) attributing to recent knowledge/mastery of and experience with current IS technologies.
- Experience with SAP/STO desired.
- Must possess a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI and be SCI- eligible
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2018, 8:08:33 AM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job