General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
• Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
• Planning and implementation activities,
• Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity,
• Working and communicating with military officers.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
Intermediate level of experience in planning and scheduling various project workload.
Must have experience in gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports.
Must have experience in ensuring that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
Must have experience in evaluating current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
PMP Certifications or similar work experience.