District of Columbia
Systems Analyst/Engineer (Job Number:441651)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate for this position will have experience with DoD Acquisition, business, and contracts management, preferably with Air National Guard or National Guard Bureau experience, and will provide on-site support to the National Guard Bureau A5 Planning and Requirements group. The position will provide oversight for contract deliverables to include technical reports, schedules, and cost reports as well as author, review, and process technical paperwork for contracts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing contract vehicles for multiple government agencies, writing statements of work, coordinating funding documentation and required support agreements, tracking spending, monitoring Period of Performance, developing estimates, and acting as a point of contact for contracts-related activity.
- A key function of the position is to ensure quality of products and work with engineers to achieve that end.
- The selected team member will be directly involved in contract and business management activity for the NGB A5 group to include the Air National Sense and Avoid, space, cyber, intelligence, and command and control (C2) projects. Specific duties would include authoring support agreements and coordinating between NGB and the contract provider.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Sense and Avoid, space, cyber, intelligence and C2 programs is a plus.
- The team member will perform business, financial, and contract-related tasks for our government customer.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and excel at communication and relationship-building.
- The candidate must have strong problem-solving and communication skills (both written & oral).
- Bachelor degree in a Business, Engineering, Finance or Contracting is required. 2+ years of aviation-related business, contracting or Finance experience required.
- All candidates must possess a current SECRET security clearance in order to be considered for employment.
- Acquisition and contracts experience and work with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is highly desired.
- Air National Guard Headquarters, Joint-Base Andrews, MD.
- 40 hour work week with limited travel.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 6, 2018, 9:13:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job