2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
We’re looking for a hands-on logistics analyst and technician to be part of a team of logistics professionals focused on supporting the customer’s mission at the largest site in the customer’s enterprise. Be ready for full days, fast pace, and a variety of skill sets used throughout the week. Our Logistics Analysts perform the full spectrum of duties associated with shipping/receiving, inter-plant transfers, barcode assignments and database maintenance, annual inventory of thousands of accountable items, working with security and government logistics managers for disposition, as well as assisting other work centers to identify and satisfy their logistics requirements. Position requires ability to perform both manual labor associated with (among other duties) palletizing/de-palletizing equipment plus above average skills with office computers and applications, to include MS Word, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook. Attention to detail and ability to track multiple logistics taskings through established and evolving policy a must.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.