Program Analyst Associate - Military veterans preferred
- SAIC has an opening for a Junior Program Analyst based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- The position involves utilization of MS Excel functions and the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) Tool for analysis of program requirements, status, budget, funds, and schedules.
- Participation in support of the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Reporting on and preparation of program status for routine reports and data calls.
Required Education and Experience:
- AS or AA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline OR an additional two (2) years of experience may be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position providing contract administration or acquisition documentation development support.
- Experience with SAP or ERP. Solid knowledge of MS Excel formulas and functions.
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
More Jobs For Veterans...