Program Analyst Associate (Job Number:441707)
- SAIC has an opening for a Junior Program Analyst based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- The position involves utilization of MS Excel functions and the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) Tool for analysis of program requirements, status, budget, funds, and schedules.
- Participation in support of the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Reporting on and preparation of program status for routine reports and data calls.
Required Education and Experience:
- AS or AA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline OR an additional two (2) years of experience may be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position providing contract administration or acquisition documentation development support.
- Experience with SAP or ERP. Solid knowledge of MS Excel formulas and functions.
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 6, 2018, 8:35:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job