full-time employee contract
• Develops and executes Risk Management audit plans iaw certification risk management guidance, requirements, and policy
• Creates risk management program for certification team risks, risk mitigation plans, and reporting
• Leads consolidation and tracking of all certification risks and risk mitigation plans
• Captures all risk management activities in computer-based data management and tracking systems
• Interfaces with on-site certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
• Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
• Reports status of risk management activities and products.
• Other Duties as Assigned
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• 3 years of experience implementing risk management best practices and techniques applied to DoD and/or aerospace systems
• BA/BS degree; will consider less experience in lieu of advanced degrees
• Experience interfacing with computer-based database, schedule, and risk management tools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% time
Other Skills Preferred:
• A strong background in launch vehicle concepts is highly desired.
• Experience working with Air Force leadership in a Program Office environment.
• Analytical and Critical thinking skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Multi-tasking ability