What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and documenting purchases for materials, services, and supplies. In this role, you’ll compile and analyze data to perform price analyses and you’ll review proposals to establish price objectives. You’ll support early supplier identification and engagement for new business pursuits.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing source selection techniques (best value, Total Cost of Ownership etc.)
- Performing cost analyses, conduct negotiations, and identify supplier risks
- Interfacing with Integrated Product Teams to understand technical challenges and provide solution options for "buy" technologies
- Ensuring that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers
- Managing supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements
- Interfacing with internal and supplier cross-functional organizations
- Compiling and analyzing information to keep informed on industry trends and manufacturing processes
- Assisting in the development of bids and agreements
- Executing to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Project Management, Engineering or Finance
- Must Attain Procurement Certification Level 4 within a year
Required Education: This job is posted internally as: Procurement Specialist II
- Experience with MRP/ERP system e.g. SAP, APEX, PRISM
- Knowledge of PRISM/APEX.
- Supply chain experience
- Experience communicating with Customers and Suppliers
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of customer service experience.
- Computer experience (emphasis in Microsoft Office Suite).
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.