Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) Business area is seeing an experienced senior manager for a combined role of a Program Manager and Capture Manager in the Global Geoint Analytics (GGA) sub-mission area, in support of the NGA program area.
Raytheon is seeking an individual who has executed a large program with numerous enterprise interfaces, international deployments, and multiple stakeholders/sub-contractors/partners simultaneously. The individual will be responsible for taking the program from the initial capture phase, developing the capture strategy, through proposal development and submission. Upon award, the individual will be responsible for program startup, execution and growth. The program scope is for a NGA program with a new acquisition construct, where the program provides governance, integration, deployment and operations and sustainment for a complex system, and where the development teams will not be part of the program. The program will be executed using SAFe Agile principles, will a complex/multiple release train and program backlog. Through governance, the program will oversee multiple developers (contractors), their backlogs, deliveries and schedules, including enterprise schedule dependencies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set program budgets, schedule, and execution plan across various functional and integrated product teams (including subcontractors)
- Through governance, this includes management of numerous development teams from other vendors/contractors and not part of the team
- Execution plan will also need to manage complex enterprise dependencies and schedules across the IC
- Leverage multifunctional team(s) and subcontractors to execute program scope and accelerate milestone deliverables
- Establish and maintain program milestones and integrated master plan
- Develop and monitor adherence to program management baseline, resource loaded integrated master schedule and staffing plan
- Track/evaluate technical and programmatic performance in accordance with contractual obligations and Raytheon processes and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver effective cost management of program activities to ensure financial objectives are achieved
- Ensure timely action and decisions to resolve development and delivery issues
- Work collaboratively across Raytheon, foster team building, and demonstrate interpersonal skills to get the most out of multi-discipline teams
- Bring forth innovation and automation to processes and technologies to improve systems integration
- Raytheon Program Management level 3 certification or PMI PgMP equivalent or ability to achieve within 6 months.
- 12 years of experience in information process, system development and integration or related industry experience
- 5+ years combined experience in program management, project engineering, or IPT leadership
- Experience with 1+ capture either as a section/volume lead or a capture manager
- At least 5+ years of experience in the IC or DOD
- Demonstrated experience executing and meeting development program timelines and deliverable milestones to achieve contract commitments.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers and Raytheon personnel at all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience of program management processes and tools, specifically, IPDS, IMS, EVMS, Risk & Opportunity analysis, EAC, Contract Change Management, Cost Account Management or Proposal
- University degree in STEM or equivalent experience
- Existing TS/SCI required with a SSBI date of less than 5 years
- Experience with NGA Programs
- Knowledge of GEOINT mission, imagery analysis or science and technology research principals
- SAFe Agile certification and/or development process experience
- Budget and P&L responsibility experience
- International program execution experience
- BS or BA in Engineering, Science, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Master’s degree highly desirable.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.