Langley Air Force Base
Raytheon has open positions as Command and Control (C2) System Administrator for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Long-Term Modification & Sustainment Program in support of global air operations. Position will be located in the Hampton, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Integrate, upgrade, and manage C2 systems supporting AOC Plans and Ops cell tasks, including but not limited to planning, ATO production, Situational Awareness, weather, and Time Sensitive Targeting.
• Administer associated servers and clients in a dynamic integration and test lab environment.
• Develop and maintain pre-planning, installation, post-configuration, and maintenance technical documentation for associated systems, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
• Research system changes and develop integration strategies.
• Manage and upgrade host Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux and Solaris).
• Troubleshoot issues, track status, and document resolution in a centralized trouble ticket management system.
• Foster a collaborative working relationship with C2 mission application providers, industry SMEs, and functional area representatives.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Current SECRET Clearance.
• Security+ certification.
• System administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, and/or Windows Server 2008R2.
• Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of one or more of the following: TBMCS, MAAPTK, JADOCS, GCCS-J.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience.
• Ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
• Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements.
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Detailed understanding of interfaces and configuration requirements of relevant C2 systems for AOC interoperability.
• Working knowledge of capabilities, functions and use of AOC C2 systems/applications.
• Understand the USMTF message format and interfaces.
• System administration of Windows Server 2012R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris
• VMware and Citrix tools.
• Microsoft SCCM.
• HBSS (McAfee ePO).
• Experience with scripting such as PowerShell and VB Script.
• Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Required Education (including Major):
BS with Computer or Systems Engineering related major and 6 years of relevant experience OR 14 years of equivalent military and/or civilian may be considered experience in lieu of a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.