General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Ability to maintain and perform Linux server administration as required.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.