Training Analyst (Job Number:441483)
SAIC is looking for a Training Analyst, to join the SAIC team in supporting the training objectives of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The Training Analyst will work within a team to respond to the training needs of the customer in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating course content, curriculum, evaluation methods and criteria, testing, delivery methods and instructional delivery. These skills will range from soft skills in the use of their delivery and collaboration tools to more specific curriculum content focused on their occupational roles and responsibilities. Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards will apply.
The Training Analyst is responsible for:
- Ability to analyze and evaluate training programs or activities to meet customer learning objectives.
- Ability to conduct needs analysis in support of custom course development, and to develop and evaluate effectiveness of course objectives
- Ability to collaborate with customer organization to develop, enhance, and evaluate curriculum.
- Ability to provide training analysis support in the creation of course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation for a variety of training delivery methods to include live, virtual, computer based, web based, canned, and on demand training.
- Ability to provide training analysis in the development and evaluation of exam and testing materials, monitor and evaluate training, assess results in order to enhance or modify training as needed.
- Ability to administer training programs to meet students’ needs which may include post training follow up to determine applicability of course material or training approaches.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS, degree in Education, Instructional Technology, Learning and Development, or a related field and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
- Proficient with the use of the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite software to create spreadsheets, prepare presentations, reports, and documents
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated team player
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude, customer focus, and professional demeanor
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Capable of working in multidiscipline team environment
- Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job