SAP Business Objects/Data Mart Developer (Job Number:441767)
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) is interested in developing a shared services model using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event Driven Architecture (EDA) methodologies. Which uses DataMart as the foundation for reporting and analysis and SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence for report development.
The SW Engineer Principal will:
- Support a range of software development activities including requirements collection and analysis, technical architecture design, detailed software design, implementation test and integration for new and existing systems.
- Implement foundational reporting and analysis tools for reporting and then developing reports for specific needs.
- Implement a set of shared services in support of custom applications.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (EDA), DataMart, SAP Business Objects BI, UML models, MS Word, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Business Genetics W5 (BLM), MS Visio, COTS, Agile, Extract Transform Load (ETL) architecture,
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Strong development experience in reporting infrastructure using Agile development best practices to implement SAP Business Objects on top of Data Mart.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 8:21:36 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job