RF Engineer for Advanced Programs
Job ID: 460350BR
Date posted: Nov. 07, 2018
Description:Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking an engineer with RF design, and analysis. The RF engineer will work with peers and more senior engineers on element, component, subsystem, and system design, requirements generation, testing, and review of test data. Overall job responsibilities include supporting new business proposals, generating system analysis, working with a team in solving complex problems, effective communication to team members and management, technology development, and build and test of prototype and brassboard hardware.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, physics,
• Familiarity with RF communication theory and
electrodynamics through either practice or education
• Experience as a team member working on a
• Programming experience through either practice or
• Experience performing RF systems analysis for:
linearity, noise figure, gain, phase, return loss,
ADC/DAC loading, spurious signals, system capacity,
and system availability
• Basic understanding of digital signal processing
• Experience with RF system design through either
practice or education
• Basic understanding of low noise amplifiers, mixers,
solid state or traveling wave tube amplifiers, and
• Experience reviewing test data for: AM/AM
conversion, frequency response, phase response,
linearity, noise figure, and spurious performance
• Experience presenting reports or analysis to a group
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: RF Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2