Regulatory Doc Analyst
Job ID: 459917BR
Date posted: Nov. 07, 2018
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• In this position you will create and enforce policies for effective Data Management.
• Ensure documentation complies with all applicable specifications, standards, and other project constraints.
• Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy.
• You will establish configuration identification by reviewing technical documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system update.
• Perform various audits and document results as well as analyze the current configuration management processes and provides recommendations to improve its effectiveness.
• Ensure all configuration management processes are documented and are being followed by the project team.
• Conduct, review, and oversee the submitted change requests through the change management process.
• Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
• Support others in the daily use of data systems and assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
• You will develop change effectiveness metrics strategy.
• Perform variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, human resources, or for a specific project/business/technical unit.
• Gather, collect, record, track, and verify data and information from multiple sources.
• You will compile, review, and analyzes data.
• Use software for functional area in order to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
• May design processes to enhance work flow.
• Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Experience in managing and tracking documentation.
• Ability to review and assess engineering change requests.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience.
• Administrative support experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Must be able to interact well with peers, management and the customer.
• Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance prior to start.
* Knowledge of ITIL and CMMI
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day