SW Eng Project Manager (Job Number:441790)
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) is interested in developing a shared services model using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event Driven Architecture (EDA) methodologies. Which uses DataMart as the foundation for reporting and analysis and SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence for report development.
- The SW Engineering Project Manager will support and manage a range of software activities including design, development, document, test and debug application software.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting. End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Manages subordinate management and/or experienced specialist employees who exercise significant latitude and independence.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (EDA), DataMart, SAP Business Objects BI, UML models, MS Word, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Business Genetics W5 (BLM), MS Visio, COTS, Agile, Extract Transform Load (ETL) architecture,
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job