full-time employee contract
Basic Program Overview:
Joint Automated Deep Operations System (JADOCS) is a command system tool that helps provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the operational and tactical levels of combat. The system provides real-time tracks, target databases and service-specific fires information into a single software application. The JADOCS Field Service Representative must be capable of performing analysis of system operations. Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components. Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools. A minimum of six (6) years experience, without a degree/three (3) years experience with degree in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required. Military experience is desirable.
• Interface JADOCS to external C4I systems
• Apply hardware and software updates and patches
• Maintain and keep Servers in compliance to Defense Information System Agency (DISA) security standards
• Respond to service outages and user trouble tickets
• Provide support for various JADOCS network configurations
• Setup and verify that interfaces are working and properly configured
• Maintain knowledge of other C4I systems for interface control
• Provide critical input into accreditation documentation
• Prepare and submit periodic reports, travel requests, trip reports, and After Action Reports as required.
• Implement and operate JADOCS at designated site(s) - Install, configure and maintain JADOCS server(s) & workstations
• Ensure JADOCS Server(s) and/or workstations are Information Assurance (IA) / Cyber Security compliant
• Coordinate with users, communication systems, network, and C4I application SMEs to resolve computer software and hardware problems
• Conduct over-the-shoulder training
• Be able to develop JADOCS quick start guides and handbooks to assist in JADOCS-user operations
• Provide support as needed to the deployment of JADOCS on both FAT-Client and Virtual Client architecture/network.
• Provide Help Desk support to customers via unit’s trouble ticket measures for onsite support; provide Help Desk services to remote customers through the use of email and telephone
• Develop briefings and/or training materials to enhance JADOCS user’s understanding and increase proficiency
• Support JADOCS at CONUS and OCONUS locations worldwide and aboard ships during daily operations, exercises, contingencies, deployments, humanitarian assistance or disaster relief missions, and other operations as required.
• Possession of a TOP SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required.
• At least three (3) years JADOCS experience, solving and analyzing system/software issues in the functional area to which assigned.
• Certifications for Security + IAT Level II and windows 7 computing environment are REQUIRED.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be Deployable
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Leadership Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Multi-Tasking Abilities
• Active Top Secret Clearance/SCI
• Current Security+ Certfication with current CE
Other Skills Preferred:
• Familiar with Network and System Integration