The Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) Property Management organization is seeking a self-motivated energetic individual to be responsible for ensuring government, customer, and company owned property is managed efficiently and in compliance with contracts, regulations, and sound business practices. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the property life cycle from acquisition through disposition of property. Specific focus areas will be around receiving, identification, utilization, maintenance, physical inventory, subcontractor control, relief of stewardship and contract closure. The candidate will work independently on assignments and perform under the guidance of team leads to resolve problems of moderate complexity by interpreting policies and procedures and developing solution of moderate scope, impact, and complexity.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Skills and Education
- Prepare performance metrics, periodic and special purpose reports relative to such matters as utilization reviews, compliance to physical inventory and plant clearance requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the RMS Property Team and manage assigned corrective action process (RCAS) as related to Property Management compliance issues.
- Ensure property management compliance through the entire property lifecycle from acquisition to disposition of RMS managed assets
- Supporting RMS locations with property disposition and contract closure activities
- Supporting property research, audits, and analysis by creating, reviewing, approving, and correcting property records and reports
- Conducting and coordinating physical inventories, utilization, and retention reviews of customer and company property
- Coordinate the proper use and management of customer and company property across contracts and programs with Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Supply Chain Management organizations
- Lead and attend meetings in support of property compliance
- Development and update of site and program procedures and instructions in support of compliant property management
- Training and educating others in property management policies and procedures
- Required - Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written, are required to effectively work with internal and external personnel
- Ethical behavior, a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential to success in this position
- General knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and contracting
- Professional and comfortable working with management and customers
- Team player, willing to work in a cross-team environment and comfortable with a consistently changing/evolving program philosophy that requires “out of the box thinking”
- Self-starter that requires little supervision and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Detailed oriented and efficient
- Capable of articulating and acting with strategic intent specific to the role and Property function
- Able to function in a very process-oriented environment and assist in the design, review and improvements of those processes
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to learn how to research and retrieve information and perform transactions in various business systems utilized by Property Management such as PRISM, UPS, and PDM
- 4 years’ experience in related field
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Security Clearance Requirements
- Six Sigma Certification
- MS Access knowledge
- SharePoint knowledge
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Property Management, Materials Management, and Government contract regulations
- Familiarity with an ERP system such as SAP and asset tracking software
- Be flexible and able to change priorities and direction as necessary
- Ability to function both on teams and as an individual contributor
- Be dedicated to continuing education
- National Property Management Association Certification(s).
- Proficiency with UPS suite, RCAS, DCMA eTools.
- Master’s degree (MBA preferred)
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.