- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Leading Australian Defence Force contractor
- Brisbane based role
At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce. An opportunity is now available for a Field Service Representative (FSR) to join our Mission Solutions function based in Murarrie.
The Field Service Representative will provide technical support to SATCOM capability for unit operations/exercises, field maintenance, troubleshooting, training, operations planning and network managementKey Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Provide field or phone support, technical advice, guidance and recommendations to customers for technical issues encountered during operations, exercises and trials.
- Conduct training evaluation of Defence Force School of Signals (DFSS) and Raytheon Australia delivered 5B1 training courses
- Maintenance of mechanical or electromechanical systems.
- Operation and maintenance of Terrestrial or Satellite Communication Systems.
- Cert IV in Information Technology , Telecommunications or Electronics
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Electronics Technician role in SATCOM.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering training within Defence environment.
- Experience in managing training schedules.
- Ability to hold and maintain an NV1 Level Defence Force Clearance
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served vision.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "apply" button or contact us at 127336