- Located in the Edinburgh, SA
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Leading Australian Defence Force contractor
The Raytheon Australia Air Warfare Centre Support Services (AWCSS) program has an opportunity for an experienced Aircraft Technician to join our successful and highly regarded team at the RAAF Base Edinburgh, South Australia.
The AWCSS program provides scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance and servicing, aircraft operational and armament support, non-standard modifications services, and electrical / mechanical component manufacturing in support of the PC-9 fleet of aircraft.
Your direct contribution to this high performing team will be to maintain the serviceability and availability of the PC-9 fleet of aircraft in support of flying operations. A strong commitment to technical airworthiness, attention to detail and a customer focus will be keys to your success in this role.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Operational, routine and storage servicing’s
- Unscheduled maintenance
- Marshalling, mooring and ground handling
- Ground support equipment maintenance and calibration
- Off aircraft maintenance, strip clearance and crash recovery support
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical)
- Minimum 18 months aircraft or support equipment maintenance
- It would be an advantage for candidates to have: a Diploma of Aeroskills (Mechanical), PC-9/A Training, Armament Training, PC-9A aircraft maintenance experience, PC-9/A Installed Engine Runner and, PC-9/A Ejection Seat Maintenance experience.
- Ability to work and comply with the requirements of Australian Defence Standard 9022.
- Understanding of and compliance with AAP 7001.059 and AAP 7001.053(AM1), Regulations 4 and 5.
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button or contact us at