Raytheon IIS is seeking a Senior Technical Planner II who will support various classified programs. The successful candidate will report to and/or receive direction from their program Planning Manager, or the Aurora site Planning Manager. In this position, individuals will be responsible for partnering with Control Account Managers (CAMs), and Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTLs) to facilitate the development and maintenance of the program Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS). This position also works closely with finance, contracts, and senior Engineering/Technical personnel, to develop, maintain, and report against the programs Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB). The successful candidate must be a highly analytical, data driven, results oriented individual that proactively seeks out data, engages stakeholders, and facilitates closure of commitments; also must be able to develop creative solutions within predefined boundary conditions. Responsibilities include providing in-depth and actionable analysis, tracking and reporting of critical program information; contributing to the continued improvement and implementation of new project planning/scheduling concepts, techniques, policies and procedures to meet Raytheon, Program, and customer requirements; Assist in the development of other program artifacts (i.e. Product/Work Breakdown Structure (PBS/WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and program team structure; establish and support the recurring program business rhythm (weekly and monthly); Understand and be able to advise on key program milestones/activities, and “major decision points in the IMS; develop, identify, and perform related analysis of the schedule critical path; perform and defend Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA) and related analysis; provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews, and prepare written and verbal reports to management and customers regarding schedule performance/variances.
• Must be a US Citizen with a current/existing TS/SCI security clearance
• 6+ years program Planning/Scheduling experience
• Advanced knowledge of scheduling fundamentals and techniques
• Advanced knowledge of MS Project scheduling software
• Advanced knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems and reporting
• Demonstrated knowledge of Engineering Design and Development processes, including Software development and Agile development
• Ability to work independently, or as directed in a team environment
• Possess good analytical, presentation, and communication skills
• Ability to quickly/easily adjust to changing priorities/direction
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and the relationship to the Integrated Master Schedule
• Familiarity with the following software applications: Milestones Professional, Full Monte (or similar Schedule Risk software); Microframe Project Manager or APEX financial systems
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or PMI Scheduling Professional certification (PMI-SP)
• Experience with Capture/Proposal process
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Math, or other Technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.